PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA
General Legal Disclaimer
This website is the official site of Angkor Resources Corp. (“Angkor”) and its subsidiary companies (herein referred to collectively as the “Company“). The information provided on this website is provided solely for the reader’s general knowledge. The information is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning the Company. The Company makes all reasonable efforts to update its corporate material and documentation on a timely basis.
All stock quotes are provided by servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than the Company. The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors or endorses such servers or their content.
This website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or the solicitation of an offer for the purchase of any securities of the Company. The information on this website is not intended in any way to qualify, modify or supplement any prospectus or other information disclosed under the corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to the Company. No securities commission or similar authority in Canada or the United States of American has in any way passed on the merits of any of the information contained on this website.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains forward-looking statements or forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation (hereinafter collectively referred to as “forward-looking statements”) concerning the plans of the Company for its properties, operations and other matters. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases including but not limited to “expects”, “anticipates”, “budgets”, “plans”, “estimates”, “believes”, “hopes” or “intends”, or stating that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements contained in this website include statements with respect to:
- expectations regarding the potential mineralization and geological merits of any of the Company’s properties or projects;
- the Company’s goals regarding raising capital and conducting further exploration and development of its current projects;
- the Company’s proposed plans for drilling and other exploration and development work on its projects;
- expectations regarding the continuity of mineral deposits, including in relation to adjacent or other properties that are in the vicinity or same region as the Company’s projects;
- expectations regarding any environmental issues that may affect planned or future exploration programs;
- statements with respect to the future price of gold, copper or other metals or minerals;
- timing and completion of geological studies and reports;
- receipt and timing of permitting and other third party approvals; and.
- governmental regulation of mineral exploration and development operations in the jurisdictions in which the Company’s projects are located.
Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to:
- risks and uncertainties relating to the interpretation of drill results and other exploration data, and the geology, grade and continuity of mineral deposits;
- the possibility that future exploration results will not be consistent with the Company’s expectations;
- risks related to the ability to obtain financing needed to fund the exploration and development plans of the Company;
- market conditions and volatility and global economic conditions;
- risks related to the inherent uncertainty of exploration and development cost estimates and the potential for unexpected costs and expenses;
- risks related to gold, copper, base metal and other commodity price fluctuations;
- risks related to the availability of suitable drilling and other exploration equipment and personnel;
- risks related to metallurgical characteristics of any mineralization contained within the Company’s properties are yet to be fully determined, and could be a significant risk factor;
- changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined;
- risks related to disagreements with partners, if any, on how to conduct exploration activities, inability of partners to meet their obligations, and disputes or litigation between partners;
- mining and development risks, including risks related to accidents, equipment breakdowns, labour disputes or other unanticipated difficulties with or interruptions in the exploration and development process;
- the potential for delays in exploration or development activities;
- the potential for delays in completion of geological reports, or that the contents of geological reports will not be consistent with the Company’s expectations;
- risks related to environmental regulation and liability;
- country or government risk;
- risks associated with failure to maintain community and any applicable indigenous group acceptance, agreements, and permissions (generally referred to as “social licence”);
- competition and loss of key management and personnel;
- insurance and tax risks; and
- general risks and uncertainties related to the Company’s prospects, properties and business strategy.
Some of the important risks and uncertainties that could affect forward-looking statements are also described in the Company’s continuous disclosure filings made with Canadian securities regulatory authorities, including in its Management’s Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”), which are available at the SEDAR website. Should one or more of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made based on management’s beliefs, estimates and opinions on the date the statements are made and the Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if these beliefs, estimates and opinions or other circumstances should change, other than as required by applicable laws. Investors are therefore cautioned against placing undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Additional risks and uncertainties not currently known to the Company, or that the Company currently deems to be immaterial, may also materially and adversely affect the Company’s business and prospects. Please see the Company’s publicly filed documents on SEDAR for current information including the Company’s financial statements and MD&A which includes important discussions of associated financial and other risks.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Company’s website contains links to facilitate visitor access to third party sites. The Company does not control any third party site and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Company is providing such link to visitors only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement, review, investigation or verification of any kind whatsoever by the Company in respect of the linked site or any information contained therein.
In no event shall Angkor Resources Corp., its directors, officers, employees, agents or advisors be liable for any losses of income or profits incidental, use of data contained herein, or for any indirect or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information contained herein.
This information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed periodically. Historic information must be read and understood in the context of subsequent disclosures.
All information contained in this Web Site is from sources believed to be reliable, but cannot be guaranteed. It contains forward-looking statements that should not be construed as investment advice. Investment in the company mentioned herein involves a very high degree of risk and should not be considered without first reading the Company’s most recent financial statements. Angkor Resources Corp. is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of this information.
This website is owned and operated by Angkor Resources Corp. By using this website, in addition to the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Currency of Website and Social Media Angkor Resources Corp. strives to update the information on this website regularly. However, such information is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Angkor Resources Corp. and Angkor Resources Corp. cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information at all times and assumes no responsibility in this regard. Historic information must be read in the context of subsequent disclosures.
Angkor Resources Corp. Not Responsible for Internet Software or Computer Viruses Due to technical difficulties inherent in the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this website. While we take steps to maintain the security of our website, computer viruses or other destructive programs introduced by hacking, cyber attacks, malicious software or other illegal means by third parties may also be inadvertently downloaded from the website. Angkor Resources Corp. is not liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs and recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Website and Social Media are Provided as a Service Only This website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Angkor Resources Corp. to that effect. The information on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to Angkor Resources Corp. and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Angkor Resources Corp. securities. This information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be corrected or changed periodically.
Stock Quotes All quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated. All stock quotes and historical stock price data are provided by third party service providers and are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. If you are contemplating trading in the securities of Angkor Resources Corp., we strongly advise you to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision. Angkor Resources Corp. makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such stock price quotes or historical stock price data and has not taken any steps to verify the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein.
Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors
This website and any other social media utilized by the Company do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities in the United States. The securities of the Company have not been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) limits disclosure for U.S. reporting purposes to mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce. We use certain terms on this website, such as “reserves,” “resources,” “geologic resources,” “proven,” “provable,” “measured,” “indicated,” or “inferred,” which may not be consistent with the reserve definitions established by the SEC. U.S. investors are advised that terms “measured mineral resource”, “indicated mineral resource” and “inferred mineral resource” are recognized and required by Canadian Securities regulations. U.S. investors should not assume that all or any part of mineral deposits in these categories will ever be converted into mineral reserves and that as compared with measured and indicated mineral resources, inferred mineral resources have a greater amount of uncertainty as to their existence, and great uncertainty as to their economic feasibility. It should not be assumed that any part of an inferred mineral resource will ever be upgraded to a higher category.
Technical Information: The technical information presented herein has been reviewed by the Company’s VP-Exploration, Dennis Ouellette, B.Sc., P.Geo., a member of The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA # 104257) and a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 – Standards for Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
Privacy Statement: Our website does not collect any personal information about visitors to this website other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. Angkor Resources Corp. does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the website, and the Internet Protocol Address of the originator. This information is used for internal purposes.